YEW MILITIA INTERNAL LAWS:
Short sweet and simple. Break a rule, suffer the consequences. These rules are meant for stupid people and smart people alike. Don't break them.
1. Stay in character at all times in the following chat mediums:
You are allowed to use OOC in all other chat/voice mediums such as
2. You are allowed to use any weapons and armors, however certain divisions may use clothing/uniform/armor sets to distinguish ourselves in the field of battle. This is primarily used to ensure friendly fire is avoided, and we can easily identify each other. Should your division have such requirements you are expected to adhere when possible.
3. Your guild tag must be shown unless it is approved (if such game has tags).
4. Don't be a jerk to other players. There is a line between war and being a dick.
5. Don't bitch. Your gear means nothing. Always reply with an IC response if you are berrated. We are not in the buisness of smack-talk.
For example-"You n3wb you sux! Ima loot yer shiz!"
*the Yewian bleeds from various axe wounds* "Ey whudever ya foochun brit', ahma go show yer mother what ah real man be when ah can walk!"
<@SekMorag> Anubis is oped now eh?
<@Anubis[Yew]> Thats Captain Anubis to you son